Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything instantly or that you need to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than completely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai steamed seafood curry in coconut •how mok • thai red curry paste recipe. You can cook thai steamed seafood curry in coconut •how mok • thai red curry paste using 27 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste:
- Get of 🟡curry paste.
- Take 1/2 tbsp. of Lemongrass.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Galangal.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp. of Coriander seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of shrimp paste.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of Cumin.
- Take 2 tbsp. of Vegetable oil.
- Get 1 tbsp. of Water.
- Provide 3 cloves of Garlic.
- Take 1 pc. of Shallot.
- Get 1 pc. of Coriander root.
- Take 2 pcs. of Small dried red chili.
- Get 4 pcs. of Big dried red chili.
- You need 2 pcs. of Kaffir lime leaves.
- Provide of 🟡Thai steamed Seafood curry.
- Take 7 pcs. of Prawn.
- Get 1 of whole squid.
- You need 1.5 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 tbsp. of Palm sugar.
- You need 1.5 tbsp. of Fish sauce.
- Provide 15 g. of Sweet basil.
- Use 1 pc. of Long red chili.
- Prepare 2 pcs. of Kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 1/2 tbsp. of Vegetable oil.
- Use 1 pc. of Young coconut.
- Prepare of Coconut meat.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
Steps to make Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste:
- Make curry paste with Blend all ingredients below together.
- Remove coconut meat and cut into pieces •clean prawn and squid •.
- Reduce 1/2 cup of coconut milk then add curry paste fried together then add more 1/2 cup of coconut milk •seasoning palm sugar + fish sauce •Add seafood and add last 1/2 cup of coconut milk fried together until cooked •.
- Add young coconut meat +sweet basil + long red chili +kaffir lime leaves + Eggs and mix well until cooked • put sweet basil in bottom of coconut and add all curry put prawn and squid on top for presentation • Steam for 5 mins for more coconut flavour • Garnish with Kaffir lime leave + red chili and coconut milk • Done..!! 😋😋.
If you find this Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.