Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green lentil curry for babies & adults recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green lentil curry for babies & adults recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One nutritious substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green lentil curry for babies & adults recipe. You can have green lentil curry for babies & adults using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green lentil curry for babies & adults:
- Use 2 of carrots.
- You need Splash of oil.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 of pepper.
- Provide 1 cup of green lentils.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- Use Tablespoon of gram masala.
- Provide Handful of spinach or seasonal greens.
- Get of portions Adults.
- Provide of Stock.
- Get of portion Babies.
- Use of Baby milk of choice.
Instructions to make Green lentil curry for babies & adults:
- Cut carrots and cook in oil on medium heat until soft.
- Add garlic, onion and pepper and cook until soft and onions transparent.
- Add the lentils, spice and water and cook over medium heat until the lentils are cooked through.
- Once lentils are cooked spoon out a mini portion for the babies.
- Add stock and greens to the adult portion.
- Add water to the baby portion and cook until mushy. Here I added peas to add some more protein..
- Once happy with the baby portion, let it cool and blend with baby milk of choice.
- For adults portion cook until stock is incorporated and the greens wilted.
- Note on storage. For baby food mixed with breast milk this can be kept in the fridge for 3 days from when the milk was pumped and 6 months in the freezer. For formula follow your providers instructions..
If you find this Green lentil curry for babies & adults recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.