Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Lima beans curry with ghobi and aloo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lima beans curry with ghobi and aloo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lima beans curry with ghobi and aloo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Several vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lima beans curry with ghobi and aloo recipe. You can cook lima beans curry with ghobi and aloo using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lima beans curry with ghobi and aloo:
- Take 1 cup of boiled lima beans.
- Provide 200 grams of cauliflower florets.
- Provide 2 of onions, chopped.
- Use 2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- Provide 1 of aloo.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of jeera powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Dhaniya powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of haldi.
- Use 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use 4 tablespoons of oil.
- Take 1 of green chilli.
Steps to make Lima beans curry with ghobi and aloo:
- Boiled lima beans for 10 minutes drain water keep it aside..
- Take oil in Kadhai add onion Chilli boiled beans and gobi florets. Gradually add aloo and all dried masala including salt and tomato. Fry for 10 minutes in low flame..
- Add required amount of water cover the lid cook for 10 minutes.
If you find this Lima beans curry with ghobi and aloo recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.