Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Masala Brinjal Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala Brinjal Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to masala brinjal curry recipe. To make masala brinjal curry you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Masala Brinjal Curry:
- You need 3-4 of Brinjals.
- You need 2 of Green chillies.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Get 1 spoon of roasted coriander seeds.
- Provide few of Curry leaves.
- Prepare as per taste of Chilli powder.
- Take pinch of turmeric powder.
- Take some of coriander leaves.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic pods.
- You need 2-3 spoons of roasted peanuts.
- Use 1 tsp of Mustard and cumin seeds.
Steps to make Masala Brinjal Curry:
- Roast peanuts, coriander seeds and grind it with soaked tamarind and keep the paste aside..
- Keep the pan on the stove with flame, once the pan heats put oil, once the oil heats, put mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, green chilli and garlic..
- Add sliced onion into it, put salt, turmeric, once the onion becomes brown, put sliced brinjal. Close it with lid and keep in medium flame for 4 minutes. Open the lid, put chilli powder, mix the peanut paste and saute for 2- 3 minutes. Turn off the flame, garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with pulka/chapati..
If you find this Masala Brinjal Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.