Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Poached Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Poached Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, however. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to poached egg curry recipe. You can have poached egg curry using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Poached Egg Curry:
- Prepare of eggs.
- Use of large Onion.
- Get of medium Tomatoes (pureed).
- Get of Slit Green Chillies.
- Take of Ginger.
- You need of Garlic cloves.
- Use of Red Chilli Powder.
- Use of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare of Garam Masala Powder.
- Take of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare of mustard seed.
- Provide of Fennel seeds.
- Get of black Pepper Powder.
- Take of Coconut Milk.
- Take of Oil.
- Take of Salt.
- Provide of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare of Curry leaves.
Instructions to make Poached Egg Curry:
- 1. Chop the onion, ginger, garlic in a food processor finely.Then heat a pan with oil and spluter mustard and fennel. Add the onion, green chillies and saute until light brown..
- Now add all the spice powders and pureed tomatoes.Saute until oil leaves the sides of the pan. Add the coconut milk, half cup of water and salt. As the boil comes lower the flame and mix the curry..
- Now take one egg, break them slowly and drop it into the curry with out breaking the yolk. Drop all the eggs in the same way. Close with a glass lid and allow to cook for 4-5 minutes..
- Once you see that the eggs are cooked. Switch of the flame and garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with rice or rotis..
If you find this Poached Egg Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.