Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
These changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chicken curry recipe. To cook spicy chicken curry you need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Chicken Curry:
- Get 500 gm of Chicken.
- Use 100 gm of yogurt.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 cup of onion slie.
- Take 4-5 of green chilli.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 2-3 of red chilli whole.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of oil.
- Provide of Some spices (2 cardamom, 3 cinnamon, 3 cloves, 2 bay leaves, 2 red chilli whole).
Instructions to make Spicy Chicken Curry:
- In a large mixing bowl marinated the chicken with 1/2 cup onion,garlic & ginger paste,salt,yogurt,2 tbsp oil and all the powder masala add and mix very well and keep aside atleast 2-3 hour..
- Heat remain oil and add cumin seeds,red chilli whole & all the spices and satue till fragrent..
- Add remain onion and fry it. Add sugar and saute..
- Add the marinated chicken and mix it very well..
- Cover and cook 10-15 min and stir. Add water and boiled it atleast 4-5 min. Again cover and cook 10 min till the chicken is completely cook..
- Garnishing with coriander leaves serve hot with bengali fried rice..
If you find this Spicy Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.