Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed Veg Leafy Dal Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Veg Leafy Dal Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Almonds often give a general increased sense of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed veg leafy dal curry recipe. To make mixed veg leafy dal curry you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mixed Veg Leafy Dal Curry:
- Get 1 cup of Moong dal.
- Use 5 of – 6 cauliflower florets.
- You need 1 of big potato.
- Take 1 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli.
- Take 1 bunch of menthi leaves.
- Take 3 of – 4 curry leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of tumeric.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get pinch of hing.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Prepare of oil.
Instructions to make Mixed Veg Leafy Dal Curry:
- Clean and soak moong dal for half an hour..
- Clean and cut all the vegetables. Clean and chop menthi leaves. If you have fresh green peas that also can be added..
- Heat oil in saucepan pan.Add 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds, 1/2 tsp of jeera and curry leaves and a pinch of hing. Then add the vegetables and salt and cook for sometime..
- Then add moong dal and mix well. Add chilli powder and turmeric to this.pour little water and cover the lid and allow it to cook for 10 mins. Once it becomes dry and the moong dal cooked well off the flame and serve it hot with chapati or rice..
If you find this Mixed Veg Leafy Dal Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.