Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pakarkai Poriyal/ Bittergourd Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pakarkai Poriyal/ Bittergourd Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Several minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. However, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Your emotional level is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pakarkai poriyal/ bittergourd fry recipe. To make pakarkai poriyal/ bittergourd fry you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pakarkai Poriyal/ Bittergourd Fry:
- Provide 1/4 kg of Pakarkai/Bittergourd.
- Prepare of Oil-as required.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Urad Dal.
- Get 1 of Medium Size Onion chopped.
- Use of Curry leaves few.
- Take 5 of Garlic pods chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use of Salt-as per your taste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Sambar powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Sugar.
Steps to make Pakarkai Poriyal/ Bittergourd Fry:
- Wash and cut the Bittergourd into small pieces as shown in the picture..
- In a kadai, add 2 tsp Oil. Once the oil gets heat, add mustard seeds and urad dal. Fry it..
- Add onions and curry leaves. Saute till onions becomes translucent..
- Add turmeric powder and saute for a minute. Keep the flame in low..
- Then add Bittergourd, garlic, salt and 1 tsp Oil. Mix well..
- Stir well by adding little by little oil gradually. Stir fry it in low flame till Bittergourd gets cooked. The whole process should be done in low flame..
- Add sambar powder,chilli powder and little oil. Stir fry till it becomes half crispy. Don't cover and cook..
- Atlast add sugar and mix well. Don't add more oil as it releases oil atlast..
- Now it's ready to serve. Serve as a Sidedish for your lunch..
If you find this Pakarkai Poriyal/ Bittergourd Fry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.