Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Curry Fish recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry fish recipe. To cook curry fish you only need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Fish:
- Get of Mackarel tuna.
- Prepare of Green Round Eggplants.
- Take 2 of Tomatoes cut into quarters.
- Get 300 ml of Coconut milk.
- Take To taste of sugar.
- Provide of Green curry seasoning.
- Get 2 inches of galangal – smashed.
- Prepare 2 inches of ginger – smashed.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 1 of lemonggrass – smashed.
- You need 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- Get 8 of shallots.
- You need of Cayenne pepper.
- Provide To taste of chicken powder.
- Provide of Water.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Curry Fish:
- Fry half cooked mackarel tuna and set aside.
- Cut the eggplants into quarters.
- Blend shallot, garlic and some cayenne pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add blended garlic shallot and cayenne pepper and fry until fragrant, add lemong grass, bay leave, kaffir lime leaves, and fry for few minutes, add curry pasta and fry until you get nice smell of curry pasta..
- Add boiled water, put in macharel tuna and cook over high heat.
- Add eggplants, cayenne pepper and bring it to boil again, then turn into lower heat and cook untill eggplants get soft..
- Put in tomato coconut milk and bring it to boil again then turn into lower heat again and add chicken powder and sugar to taste..
- And Curry is getting ready. Place it in a bowl and serve 😘.
If you find this Curry Fish recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.