Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mixed_vegetable Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed_vegetable Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything at once or that you should entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than entirely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed_vegetable curry recipe. To cook mixed_vegetable curry you need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mixed_vegetable Curry:
- Prepare of 🥒1 tablespoon vegetable oil.
- You need of 🥒1 large brown onion, halved, thinly sliced.
- Provide of 🥒3 carrots, thickly sliced.
- Use of 🌶️3 large potatoes, cut into 4cm pieces.
- Take of 🌶️1/2 head cauliflower, cut into large florets.
- You need of 🌶️1 small eggplant, quartered, thickly sliced.
- Prepare of 🥕1/4 teaspoon 🥕Masterfoods Turmeric Ground.
- Provide of 🥕1 teaspoon garam masala.
- Prepare of 🌽2 teaspoons fennel seeds.
- Take of 🌽1/4 teaspoon hot chilli powder.
- Provide of 🥕3cm piece fresh ginger, roughly chopped.
- Use of 🍆400g can chopped tomatoes.
- Take of 🌶️3 garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Use leaves of 🍅5 fresh curry.
- Get stick of 🌶️1 cinnamon.
- Prepare of Fresh coriander leaves, to serve.
Steps to make Mixed_vegetable Curry:
- ,🌶️Step 1 Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or until softened. Add carrot and potato. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Add cauliflower and eggplant. Cook for 1 minute. Add garam masala, turmeric, fennel seeds, chilli, garlic and ginger. Cook, stirring,.
- 🌶️Step 2 Add tomato, curry leaves, cinnamon and 1 cup cold water to vegetables. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes. Remove lid. Simmer for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Season. Sprinkle with coriander..
- Serve chapati.or boil rice..
If you find this Mixed_vegetable Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.