Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to uncle kev's 'massive man' massaman curry recipe. You can cook uncle kev's 'massive man' massaman curry using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry:
- Get 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Take of Fresh ginger, grated.
- You need 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- Provide 1/2 (1 head) of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- Take Handful of green beans.
- Provide 1 of chopped carrot.
- You need of Massaman curry paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 of ground cardamom pod.
- Take 1 of ground star anise.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Take 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Take 1 tbsp of coconut sugar.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- Take 1 cup of veg stock.
- Prepare 1 block of firm tofu, chopped into small cubes.
- Get of Fresh lime juice.
- Prepare of Chopped corriander.
Instructions to make Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry:
- Heat coconut oil and fry chopped onion. After 2- 3 minutes add grated ginger and garlic. Fry until aromatic..
- Stir in the rest of the veggies (carrot, cauliflower, green beans and red pepper). Fry until soft..
- Add Massaman curry paste and all the spices (cayenne pepper, star anise, cloves, cinnamon). Fry for a couple of minutes to soften the paste and roast the spices..
- Mix in peanut butter, coconut sugar, soy sauce, veg stock, cubed tofu and coconut milk. Cook for 10 minutes covered to soften the veggies. Finally, remove cover and cook for 5 minutes to thicken the sauce..
- Serve with noodles or rice. Season with chopped coriander and lime juice..
If you find this Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.