Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken curry recipe. You can cook thai chicken curry using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Chicken Curry:
- Provide 500 g of chicken.
- Provide 200 ml of coconut milk (or more).
- You need 50 g of coriander.
- Get 25 g of basil leaves.
- Prepare as per taste of Kafir lime rind (or lemon rind).
- Get As needed of Kafir lime leaves (optional).
- Use 250 g of capsicum.
- Provide 250 g of Thai brinjal (or regular brinjal cut into small pieces).
- Provide 3 of bird eye chilli (or regular hot green chilli).
- Get 1 teaspoon of Shrimp paste(optional- I couldn’t source it).
- Provide 2-3 tablespoons of fish sauce.
- Provide 100 g of babycorn.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Take 12-13 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 stalk of lemongrass.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take as required of Ground black pepper (optional).
- Prepare As required of Lemon slice to garnish.
Steps to make Thai Chicken Curry:
- Make a paste of the – Coriander, basil, chillies, garlic, half the capsicum, lime rind, lemongrass with salt.
- Pressure cook the chicken for 2 whistles with salt and keep separately.
- Chop the remaining capsicum, brinjal, babycorn and keep aside..
- Add coconut milk to a hot wok, followed by our green paste. Add two tablespoons of fish sauce..
- Cook the mix till it lightly browns and gives out a fragrant smell (you will know when).
- Add the boiled chicken along with the stock, and the cut up vegetables, some more coconut milk, tablespoon of fish sauce and cook till the brinjals and baby corn are done..
- Ready to serve, garnish with basil and a squeeze of lemon..
If you find this Thai Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.