Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken curry recipe. To cook thai chicken curry you need 33 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai chicken curry:
- You need 100 gram of chicken boneless.
- Provide 100 gram of chicken boneless.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of green curry paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of green curry paste.
- You need 1/2 tin of coconut milk.
- Take 1/2 tin of coconut milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 2 of Lime leave.
- Use 2 of Lime leave.
- Prepare Tsp of sugar.
- Take Tsp of sugar.
- You need 5 gram of basil leaves.
- You need 1/2 tin of coconut milk.
- You need of Green curry paste ke liay.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of white pepper.
- Provide 1 stalk of lemon grass.
- You need 5 of coloves garlic.
- Prepare 5 of green chilli.
- Take 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro.
- You need 2 of onion.
- Get 1/4 cup of lime leave.
- Get 1/2 cup of besil leaves.
- Get 50 gram of ginger.
- Take 1 tbsp of shrimp paste.
- Prepare of Homemade coconut milk.
- Provide 8 ounce of Shredded coconut.
- Take 4 cup of hot water.
Instructions to make Thai chicken curry:
- Corinder seed or cumin seed ko taway per bhone lain.
- Phir is main salt white pepper lemon grass dry lime leave add karein.
- Phir ginger garlic green chilli Basil silentro onion grand kar lain.
- Is main shrimp paste bhi add karna hain likin 300 ki cost rakhni hain tu aap na use karein.
- Phir pan main oil add karein phir curry paste add karein agar aap ke pass Basil oil hai tu 2 tbsp add kar dain warna rehnay dain.
- Phir is ko phone lain phir is ke baad 1/4 cup water add kar dain.
- Or bhontey jaein phir is main chicken add kar dain.
- Bhoney ke baad coconut milk add karein phir fish sauce or sugar add karein.
- Phir is main Basil or ginger add karein phir is ko serve karein.
- Coconut milk bnanay ke liay shredded coconut ya fresh cocont or hot water lain.
- Is ko grander main achi trha grand karein.
- Phir us ko malmal ke kaprey se achi trha press karein or sara milk nikal lain or use karein.
- Is main se coconut milk nikal lain or use karein.
If you find this Thai chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.