Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Green Masala Chicken Mince Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Masala Chicken Mince Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Masala Chicken Mince Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green masala chicken mince curry recipe. You can cook green masala chicken mince curry using 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Masala Chicken Mince Curry:
- Provide 450 gms of Zorabian Chicken Mince.
- Provide 2 of Potatoes (Cut into small pieces).
- You need 1 tbsp of Curd.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Get of Ground to a Paste:.
- Take 1 cup of Mint Leaves.
- Get 1 cup of Coriander Leaves.
- Take 3-4 of Green Chillies.
- Prepare 2 of " Ginger.
- Take 5-6 cloves of Garlic.
- Provide of As required Oil/Butter.
- Provide of For Whole Spices:.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- You need 2 of Cardamoms.
- Take 1 of " Cinnamon Stick.
- You need 2 of Cloves.
- You need Pinch of Asafoetida.
- Use 1 tsp of Powdered Spices:.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Pepper Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chicken Masala.
- Get of For Garnish:.
- Take 8-10 of Sambar Onions.
- You need 2-3 of Green Chillies.
- Provide 2-3 of Whole Dry Red Kashmiri Chillies.
Instructions to make Green Masala Chicken Mince Curry:
- Wash the chicken mince and drain out the water completely. Keep aside..
- In a blender, blend together mint leaves, coriander leaves, green chillies, ginger and garlic to a smooth paste. Keep aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, add chicken mince, potatoes, lemon juice, curd, turmeric powder, cumin powder, pepper powder, chicken masala and salt. Keep aside..
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Add whole red kashmiri chillies, green chillies and sambar onions and fry till the onions are translucent. Take out from oil and keep aside for garnish..
- In the same oil, add mustard seeds and allow it to crackle. Add asafoetida, cardamoms, cinnamon and cloves..
- Add the ground paste and saute till oil appears at the surface..
- Add the marinated chicken mince and potatoes. Cook on medium flame for 2 minutes. Lower the flame and cover and cook till the mince and potatoes are cooked..
- Garnish with the fried sambar onions, green and red chillies..
- Serve hot with buttered pav..
If you find this Green Masala Chicken Mince Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.