Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak chana dal kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak chana dal kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak chana dal kofta curry recipe. To make palak chana dal kofta curry you only need 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak chana dal kofta curry:
- Take 2 bunch of palak chopped.
- Provide 1 bowl of socked chana dal.
- Get 2 of green chilli.
- Get 4-5 of garlic.
- You need 1 piece of ginger.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 of red chilli powder.
- Use of Oil for fry.
- Take 1 bowl of chana flour.
- You need of For gravy.
- Provide 2 spoon of oil.
- Provide 1/4 spoon of jeera.
- Take Pinch of hing.
- Take 1 of onion chopped.
- Get 2 of tomato paste.
- Provide 1 spoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 spoon of yellow powder.
- Prepare 1 of daniya jeera powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take of Water.
Steps to make Palak chana dal kofta curry:
- Take grinder jar put chana dal,garlic, green chilli, ginger make a corsely paste..
- Take a bowl add chopped palak, chana dal mixer, besan,salt,red chilli and mix well with little water..
- Heat the oil for fry,make medium size ball from out of mixer and put in oil until golden brown. Step:4…take pan add 2 spoon oil to make it hot, put jeera, hing chopped onion saute well, until become soft add tomato paste and mix well,after some time oil will come out,add all dry masala mix well, add 1 glass water and let it boil completely…… serving time put kofta in plate and cover with hot gravy…..
If you find this Palak chana dal kofta curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.