Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken curry recipe. You can have thai chicken curry using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Chicken Curry:
- You need 500 g of chicken.
- Provide 200 ml of coconut milk (or more).
- Prepare 50 g of coriander.
- Use 25 g of basil leaves.
- Get as per taste of Kafir lime rind (or lemon rind).
- Provide As needed of Kafir lime leaves (optional).
- Prepare 250 g of capsicum.
- Take 250 g of Thai brinjal (or regular brinjal cut into small pieces).
- Take 3 of bird eye chilli (or regular hot green chilli).
- You need 1 teaspoon of Shrimp paste(optional- I couldn’t source it).
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of fish sauce.
- Take 100 g of babycorn.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 12-13 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 stalk of lemongrass.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Ground black pepper (optional).
- You need As required of Lemon slice to garnish.
Steps to make Thai Chicken Curry:
- Make a paste of the – Coriander, basil, chillies, garlic, half the capsicum, lime rind, lemongrass with salt.
- Pressure cook the chicken for 2 whistles with salt and keep separately.
- Chop the remaining capsicum, brinjal, babycorn and keep aside..
- Add coconut milk to a hot wok, followed by our green paste. Add two tablespoons of fish sauce..
- Cook the mix till it lightly browns and gives out a fragrant smell (you will know when).
- Add the boiled chicken along with the stock, and the cut up vegetables, some more coconut milk, tablespoon of fish sauce and cook till the brinjals and baby corn are done..
- Ready to serve, garnish with basil and a squeeze of lemon..
If you find this Thai Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.