Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for coconut curry chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best coconut curry chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to coconut curry chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut curry chicken recipe. You can cook coconut curry chicken using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make coconut curry chicken:
- You need 1 can of Coconut milk.
- Provide 1 can of Tomatoes.
- Get 2 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- You need 1 of Salt to taste.
- You need 4 tbsp of Curry powder or to taste.
- Get 1 packages of Boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 medium of Bell pepper thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 medium of Onion thinly sliced.
Instructions to make coconut curry chicken:
- Drizzle saucepan with olive oil.
- Put on medium heat.
- Add garlic, onion, bell pepper, and cook till tender.
- Add 1/2 can of coconut milk, put other half up for the rice, then add tomatoes curry powder 1/2 bunch of cilantro diced.
- Add diced chicken and let simmer.
- For the rice, substitute some water for the coconut milk, and add sugar.
- Then after the rice is done cooking add chopped cilantro stir and let stand.
- Serve chicken over rice, enjoy.
If you find this coconut curry chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.