Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Besan curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Besan curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything right away or that you should completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy besan curry recipe. To make spicy besan curry you only need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Besan curry:
- Take 2 cup of Besan.
- Get 2 of Onions.
- Prepare 2 spoons of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 tea spoon of Dhania powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 of tomato.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- Provide 1 tea spoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of Garam masala powder.
- Take 2 table spoon of Mustard oil.
- Take 4 of Green chilli.
- Use as needed of Coriander leaves.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
Instructions to make Spicy Besan curry:
- All ingredient and 1 paste in mixer grinder 1 onion chopped.
- Take a pan add mustard oil when heat the oil add cumin seeds and onion chopped when it's fry like brown. Red chilli and dhania powder add.
- Add all ingredient paste mixed and fry like 1 minutes.
- Add another 3 cups of water for boiling.
- Now another pan heat oil add cumin seeds and add besan are mixed well and fry 1minute now add 2 cups water.when water are like a dry gas off and remove the paste one big size tray.
- When paste like cool then cut in thin cubes size and it's fry both side.
- The besan cube add the another mixer and cook well..
- When it's like a thickness then gas off and garnished in coriander leaf.
- Serve it rice or pulao. It's tasty and healthy dish.
If you find this Spicy Besan curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.