Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan green coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan green coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Various minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan green coconut curry recipe. You can have vegan green coconut curry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan green coconut curry:
- Get 1 block of firm or extra from tofu.
- Use 1 TBSP of oil.
- Prepare 2 cans of coconut milk.
- Use 1 TBSP of brown sugar or maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green curry paste (adjust to taste).
- Provide 4 cups of frozen veggies (Thai stir fry blend).
- Provide 1 TBSP of lime juice.
- Provide Handful of cilantro.
- Provide Handful of basil.
Steps to make Vegan green coconut curry:
- Heat oil in a large pan to medium heat. Cut tofu into 1/2" cubes and add to the pan. Cook until golden brown. Set aside.
- Add coconut milk, green curry paste and brown sugar (or maple syrup) to a large pot or wok. Bring to a boil then simmer for 2 mins.
- Add frozen veggies. Simmer until veggies are tender, about 5 to 7 mins.
- Turn off heat. Stir in tofu, lime juice, chopped cilantro and basil. If you're not sure how much basil and cilantro to use, start with a 1/4 cup each and adjust to taste..
- Serve with rice or naan.
If you find this Vegan green coconut curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.