Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Masala Prawn Curry look no further! We provide you only the best Masala Prawn Curry|Prawn masala curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala Prawn Curry|Prawn masala curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most likely buy lots of items out of habit. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to masala prawn curry|prawn masala curry recipe. To make masala prawn curry Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Masala Prawn Curry|Prawn masala curry:
- Provide 250 grams of Cleaned prawn/shrimp.
- Take 1 of Medium sized chopped onion.
- Take 2 of Chopped tomato.
- Get 3 – 4 cloves of Garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 inch of Ginger chopped.
- Provide 2 of Chopped green chillies.
- Provide 2 of Bay leaves(tej patta).
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of Cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Garam masala powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Kashimiri red chilli powder.
- Take 1 inch of Cinnamon (dalchini).
- Get As per taste of Salt.
- Get 1-2 tbsp of Chopped fresh coriander.
- Get For of sterilization..
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
Instructions to make Masala Prawn Curry|Prawn masala curry:
- First clean the prawn (500g).After cleaning it will remain 250g.Take a bowl transfer cleaned prawn into it..
- Add 1/2 tablespoon salt and 1/2 tablespoon. Mix it. Keep aside for sterilization..
- Now chopped onion, tomato, garlic,chilli and ginger.prepare the paste of the onion, ginger,green chilli and garlic.same way, prepare tomato puree..
- Add 1 tablespoon oil in a pan. Fry the sterilized prawn for 2 minutes..
- Take out in a plate.add 2 tablespoon oil in the same pan.add 1/2tablespoon seeds, bay leaves and cinnamon.
- Now add onion,ginger garlic paste and satue for 2-3 minutes.after add tomato puree(paste)..
- Add 1/2 turmeric powder,1 tablespoon coriander powder,1/2 tablespoon garam masala,salt and kashimiri red chilli powder.mix it well..
- Add 1 cup water(as per requirements).cover it and cook the gravy it for 2-3 minutes. Now add fried prawn into gravy.mix it well. cook it for 2 minutes..
- Our masala prawn curry is ready to serve.add chopped coriander..
If you find this Masala Prawn Curry|Prawn masala curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.