Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mince Kota recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mince Kota recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mince kota recipe. You can have mince kota using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mince Kota:
- Prepare 500 g of Beef Mince meat.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 TSP of garlic and paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cube of beef stock.
- Use 1 tsp of BBQ spice.
- Prepare 1 TSP of steak n chops spice.
- Get 1 TSP of rajah curry powder.
- Use 1 TSP of chicken spice.
- Get 3 TBS of brown onion powdered soup.
- Prepare 3 TBS of canola oil.
- Get 1 of whole loaf of bread (not sliced).
Instructions to make Mince Kota:
- Pour oil in a sauce pan and add onion, garlic and ginger paste let fry for few minutes.
- Then add beef stock, and spices stir the and add mince meat.
- After cooking for a while then prepare your soup to make the mince thick..
- I then take a bread and cut into quarters and pour my previous cooked mashed potatoes then followed by mince..
- My kids Kota is served and they enjoyed it a lot.
If you find this Mince Kota recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.