Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken curry cachews recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry cachews recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt can be a snack many people take for granted. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry cachews recipe. You can have chicken curry cachews using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken curry cachews:
- You need 4 of chicken breast fillet.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Raw Cachews.
- Take 1 of Fresh Red Chili, chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Rosemary.
- You need 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Curry paste.
- Get 1/4 cup of Lime juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
Instructions to make Chicken curry cachews:
- Heat half the oil in a wok over a medium heat, add cashews & stir fry for 4 minutes or until golden. Remove from wok & set aside..
- Heat remaining oil in wok over a high heat, add chicken & Rosemary & stir fry for 4 minutes or until chicken is brown..
- Add Chili, Sugar, Curry paste, lime juice and Worcestershire and oyster sauces. Return cashews to wok and stir fry for 5 minutes..
- Enjoy ;).
If you find this Chicken curry cachews recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.