Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green prawn curry recipe. You can cook thai green prawn curry using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Prawn Curry:
- Provide 150 g of cooked king prawn.
- Get 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 3 tbsp of green Thai curry paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use Half of cup broccoli.
- Provide Half of cup green beans.
- Provide Half of cup spinach.
- Provide 3 of green fresh chilli.
- You need of Red chilli to garnish.
Steps to make Thai Green Prawn Curry:
- Wash all the vegetables. Only cut broccoli in medium pieces. Now in a frying pan pour oil. Fry the broccoli and beans for few minutes. Now add green curry paste. Add prawns and spinach cook them well in medium flame..
- Then add coconut milk and bring it to boil. Add green chillies and fish sauce. Put the lid on and cook them for 10mins in low flame. If needed can add some water..
- It can be served with steamed rice or fried rice..
If you find this Thai Green Prawn Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.