Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mackerel fried sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mackerel fried sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mackerel fried sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. Even more important than entirely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mackerel fried sauce recipe. You can have mackerel fried sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mackerel fried sauce:
- Prepare 15 of Fresh Tomatoes.
- Take 8 of Fresh Pepper(scotch bonnets).
- Use 3 of Fresh unseeded bell pepper (tatashe) and 4 fresh chili (shombo.
- Provide 2 of big Sliced onoins.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Get 4 of cubed Seasonings (chicken flavor).
- Use 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 kg of Cutted Mackerel fish.
- Get 1 tbsp of curry n thyme (euroma n tiger).
Instructions to make Mackerel fried sauce:
- Grete the tomatoes,pepper,tatashe, shombo using manual greater n put aside. Also slice the onions tinyly n place it aside..
- Wash n Boil d cutted mackerel adding seasonings, salt,little onion,curry n thyme. Once its boiled,pour d stock away n rinse d fish again n place aside. (I do this bcos of d preservatives in d fish).
- Heat vegetable oil in a pot n add onions,allow to fry abit,then you can add up your tomatoes n then allow to dry up a bit..
- Add pepper,tatashe,n shombo n allow to fry..
- Add seasonings,salt,stir n allow to cook for just 2minutes..
- Finally add d boiled mackerel,gently stir n allow to cook for 5minutes n turn off d heat..
If you find this Mackerel fried sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.