Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Twist Grilled Hilsha Mustard curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Twist Grilled Hilsha Mustard curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Twist Grilled Hilsha Mustard curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to twist grilled hilsha mustard curry recipe. To cook twist grilled hilsha mustard curry you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Twist Grilled Hilsha Mustard curry:
- Prepare 1 medium sized of Hilsha fish.
- Get 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mustard oil.
- Get 1 of chopped onion (medium size).
- You need 2-3 of green chillies, slit.
- Get For of paste:.
- Get 2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of Poppy seeds.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
Steps to make Twist Grilled Hilsha Mustard curry:
- Marinated fish with lime, turmeric powder and salt for 2 minutes and then saute it into grilled tawa with mustard oil for 4-5 minutes. Keep aside for cooling..
- Then fry onions with little bit of oil and prepar the paste with all whole spices into blender..
- Now mix all the ingredients together with grilled fish. Put them into baking tray. Then placed the tray into oven and sprinkle 1 tbsp oil & cooked for 5 minutes at 150°c..
- Drizzle 2 tbsp mustard oil after cooking. Keep in standing time..
If you find this Twist Grilled Hilsha Mustard curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.