Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken kofta Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken kofta curry recipe. You can cook chicken kofta curry using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken kofta Curry:
- Provide 500 gm of chicken keema.
- Get 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 2 of big size potato.
- Provide 2 of big size onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 4 piece of dry red chilli.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curd.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Prepare 100 gm of refined oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Take as needed of coriander leaves.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard oil.
Instructions to make Chicken kofta Curry:
- Wash the chicken thoroughly and grind it. Fry one onion and grind one onion..
- Heat the coriander and cumin seeds a little bit and give it a slight crush. Boil the potatoes as well..
- Add half of the spices to the powdered meat and boil potatoes, corn flour powder, egg and add half of the fried onions, add salt and a little mustard oil and make it a good ball.
- Fry the koftas by heating the oil. Heat the oil and add ginger garlic paste to it, add all powdered,onion and also add the fried onion and fried onion..
- Reduce the gas and put curd in that spice and fried it too. Add a cup of water to the spices and cook the kofta in it in low heat put the coriander leaves over the kofta in the last..
If you find this Chicken kofta Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.