Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Potato and Eggs Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato and Eggs Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato and Eggs Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato and eggs curry recipe. You can cook potato and eggs curry using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato and Eggs Curry:
- Get of A. Ingredients.
- You need 10 of eggs hard boiled eggs.
- Provide 500 g of medium size potatoes.
- Provide 3/4 C of cooking oil.
- Get 1 of thumb size Tamarind paste + 1/4 C hot water to make thick tamarind juice.
- Provide 3 C of water.
- Provide of B. Blended Ingredients.
- Use 1 C of cut,soaked,softened dried chillies.
- Provide 1 of small brown onion.
- You need 1 of thumb size ginger.
- Use 4 of small garlics.
- You need 1/4 C of candlenuts.
- Take of C. Curry Paste.
- Prepare 1/2 C of Baba's Meat Curry Powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Baba's Fish Curry Powder.
- Get As needed of – Water.
- Provide of D. Seasoning.
- Prepare To taste of – Chicken seasoning powder or salt.
Instructions to make Potato and Eggs Curry:
- A – Boil eggs and deep fry until they turn light brown. Peel and cube potatoes. Boil potato until just tender. Soak a thumb size tamarind pulp or paste in 1/4 cup of hot water and squeeze for the juice. Set all these aside..
- B – Place B with 1/4 cup or just enough water in a blender. Blend into a fine paste..
- C – Mix curry powder with enough water until you get a soft curry paste (with thick porridge like consistency)..
- Cooking the dish – Heat 3/4 cup of cooking oil in a wok or deep pan. Add B (blended ingredients). Sauté until aromatic. Add C (curry paste). Keep stirring until oil is slightly separated from the paste before mixing in tamarind juice..
- Add 3 cup of water and potatoes. Stir to mix and then cover the wok/pan with a lid. Simmer for few minutes. Add eggs. Season and adjust seasoning accordingly. Simmer again for another minute or two. Turn off the heat. Garnish with chopped oriental coriander. Left over can be reheated before serving..
If you find this Potato and Eggs Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.