Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Aloo capsicum paneer curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo capsicum paneer curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo capsicum paneer curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo capsicum paneer curry recipe. You can have aloo capsicum paneer curry using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Aloo capsicum paneer curry:
- Use 1 of potato.
- You need 1 of small capscicum.
- Get of Crushed paneer.
- Take 1 of small tomato.
- Use of Salt cumin seeds cumin powder.
- Take of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves and one onion.
- You need of Some oil and one green chilli.
Steps to make Aloo capsicum paneer curry:
- Cut all the vegetables. Put a pan on gas stove. Put some oil in pan.when oil hot add green chilli. Cumin seeds.then add chopped onion. When onion light brown add chopped tomatoes potatoes capsicum..
- Then add salt turmeric powder cumin powder black pepper powder. Saute for minute..
- Then add water. Cover it.when all vegetables are soft add crushed paneer.cook for 2 minutes. Off the gas flame. Add coriander leaves and serve with roti..
If you find this Aloo capsicum paneer curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.