Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Moringa Aloo wrap recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Moringa Aloo wrap recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moringa Aloo wrap recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. Even more important than entirely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moringa aloo wrap recipe. To cook moringa aloo wrap you need 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Moringa Aloo wrap:
- You need 1 Bowl of Boiled baby potato.
- Provide 1/4 cup of raw mango.
- Take 1/4 cup of cucumber.
- You need 1/4 cup of thick curd.
- Use 1/4 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Provide 1/4 cup of fresh cream.
- Use 1/2 cup of tomato.
- Take 1 cup of Onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Pizza seasoning(optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Provide 1tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jeera.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of moringa leaves powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of Capsicum.
- Get 1/4 cup of cabbage.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pomegranate.
- Get 1/4 cup of Apple.
- Get as needed of mint leaves.
- Provide as needed of Curry leaves.
- Get 7 of wraps.
- Take as needed of Coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Moringa Aloo wrap:
- Poke all the boiled potatoes with a fork, keep aside..
- Heat the kadai, add butter,jeera,onion,curry leaves and ginger garlic paste and fry them..
- Add tomato, chilli powder, pepper powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and mix nicely..
- Add baby potato,pizza seasonings (optional) and mix nicely. Add fresh cream and mix. Finally add coriander leaves and mix and off the flame. Moringa Aloo is ready..
- Take a vessel, add pomegranate,apple,onion, raw mango, tomato, cucumber,curd, mayonnaise, pepper powder and salt and mix nicely. Salsa is ready..
- Heat the tawa, add butter, take wrap and heat both sides. Take it once ready. Layer salsa on it, layer the moringa aloo on it. Add cabbage, capsicum,onion, mint leaves, wrap it up and make more wraps..
- Moringa Aloo wraps is ready..
If you find this Moringa Aloo wrap recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.