Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Rendang Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Rendang Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rendang Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rendang chicken curry recipe. You can have rendang chicken curry using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rendang Chicken Curry:
- Take 2 tbsp of ready-made Rendang curry paste.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts cut into small cubes or strips.
- Get 400 ml of tin coconut milk.
- Get 2 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Use 2 tbsp of Thai fish sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Provide 1 handful of green beans (trimmed, chopped half).
- Provide 1 of carrot (cut about 4-5 cm long).
- You need 1 of big red chilli.
Steps to make Rendang Chicken Curry:
- Heat about 2 tbsp. of coconut milk in a wok over a high heat until coconut milk starts bubbling. Add the Rendang curry paste and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant..
- Put rice on to cook and add carrots to par boil for five mins..
- Add the chicken to the Rendang and coconut sauce cook for a few minutes, until chicken just about done then add carrot, green bean and stir well..
- Then add the sugar, fish sauce, red chilli and kaffir lime leaves. Simmer for 5-7 minutes..
- Taste and adjust the saltiness by adding more fish sauce if preferred. Add a few tbsp. of coconut milk and stir well..
- To serve, place the panang curry in a large bowl removing Kaffir line leaves. Pair with steamed jasmine rice..
If you find this Rendang Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.