Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular treats is yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry recipe. To make fish curry you need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fish curry:
- Prepare 500 grams of Fish.
- Prepare 1/2 tea spoon of Turmeric (haldi).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Garlic (lahsan) paste.
- Get 2 tea spoons of Green Chilli (hari mirch) paste.
- Take to taste of Salt (namak).
- Take of Mustard oil (sarso ka tel) for frying.
- Take 4 tablespoons of For gravy:- Yellow mustard seed (pila sarso).
- Provide 4 tablespoons spoons of Coriander seeds (dhaniya).
- Get 8-10 of Garlic cloves (lahsan).
- Prepare 3-4 of Whole red chilli (sabut lal mirch).
- You need 8-10 of Black pepper (kali mirch).
- Provide ¼ tea spoons of Fenugreek seeds (methi).
- Get ½ teaspoon of Turmeric powder (haldi).
- Take to taste of Salt (namak).
- Use 4-5 tablespoons spoons of Coriander leaves (hara dhaniya), chopped.
- Use of Tomato (tamater), cut into big pieces 2.
- Provide 4 tablespoons spoons of Mustard oil (sarso ka tel).
Steps to make Fish curry:
- Clean, wash and the fish.
- Marinade fish with turmeric, red chilli, garlic and green chilli paste..
- In a pan add sufficient mustard oil for deep frying. Now fry marinated fish and keep them aside..
- Make a smooth paste of mustard seeds, coriander seeds, garlic cloves, whole red chillies and black pepper..
- Heat mustard oil in a pan and add fenugreek seeds.
- Let it cook for few seconds and add the ground paste and cook it till the raw smell disappears..
- Now add chopped tomato, turmeric powder, salt and let it cook for few minutes.
- Then add 2 cups of water and let it simmer for 8-10 minutes..
- Now add fried fishes and let it simmer for 5-7 minutes..
- Finish it with chopped coriander leaves and serve this with steamed rice..
If you find this Fish curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.