Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai red chicken curry #helpfulcook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai red chicken curry #helpfulcook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red chicken curry #helpfulcook recipe. To cook thai red chicken curry #helpfulcook you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai red chicken curry #helpfulcook:
- You need 8 of Chicken thighs.
- Take of Thai red curry paste x 8 deep tbls.
- You need 3 cloves of Garlic.
- Provide 1 tbls of Ginger – paste.
- Get 1 tbls of Lemon grass.
- Get 1 of Yellow pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Brown onion.
- Use 4 tbls of Sweet sugar.
- Take 800 ml of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 200 ml of Water.
- Provide of Milk x 200 ml (to taste).
- You need 180 g of Green beans.
- Take of Coriander x rough hand full.
- Get 2 of Red finger chillies.
- You need 1 tbls of fish sauce.
Instructions to make Thai red chicken curry #helpfulcook:
- Chop up the bell pepper, onion and green beans..
- Fry up the peppers and onions for 5 mins.
- Fry the garlic and ginger for 2 – 3 mins before adding curry paste. Heat for 2 mins then add the coconut milk and heat through.
- Once the sauce has started to bubble add the green beans, onion and pepper along with a spoon full of lemon grass. You can now add water and milk if needed to thin out the sauce and cool it down if needed. Add fish sauce and sugar to taste..
- Fry up the thinly diced chicken then add to the mix throwing in corriander to taste..
- Simmer for 10 mins and serve up. cutt up some red chillie and additional corriander..
If you find this Thai red chicken curry #helpfulcook recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.