Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Raw banana stir fry / curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raw banana stir fry / curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more crucial than totally altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to raw banana stir fry / curry recipe. You can have raw banana stir fry / curry using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Raw banana stir fry / curry:
- Take 1 of raw banana.
- You need 1 bowl of water.
- Get 3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of jeera / cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of urad dal.
- Get 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Take 1/4 tsp or pinch of hing powder.
- Get 1/2 spoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get As per taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 of sambar powder (optional).
Instructions to make Raw banana stir fry / curry:
- Take one raw banana, cut both the ends of it, peel the skin of raw banana and cut it into pieces as shown in the picture..
- Put the pieces inside a bowl of water so that it won't become dark..
- Take a kadhai, add oil, mustard seeds, jeera, urad dal, hing and sprig of curry leaves. Once the curry leaves becomes crunchy, add raw banana pieces. (don't add the water).
- Mix it well with the tadka. Now add salt as per taste, turmeric powder, chilli powder to the raw banana..
- Drizzle some little amount of water to the kadai. (only for the raw banana to get cooked finely).
- Close the kadhai with the lid. Leave it for about 10 mins..
- Open the lid and saute it nicely till it gets crispy..
- Turn off the stove and pair it with hot hot rasam rice!!.
If you find this Raw banana stir fry / curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.