Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mixed_vegetable_Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed_vegetable_Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed_vegetable_Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed_vegetable_curry recipe. To make mixed_vegetable_curry you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mixed_vegetable_Curry:
- Prepare of 🥒1 tablespoon vegetable oil 🥒1 large brown onion, halved, thin.
- Use of 🥒3 carrots, thickly sliced 🌶️3 large potatoes, cut into 4cm pi.
- Get of 🌶️1/2 head cauliflower, cut into large florets.
- You need of 🌶️1 small eggplant, quartered, thickly sliced.
- Get of 🥕1 teaspoon garam masala.
- Take of 🥕1/4 teaspoon 🥕Masterfoods Turmeric Ground.
- Get of 🌽2 teaspoons fennel seeds.
- Provide of 🌽1/4 teaspoon hot chilli powder.
- Provide of 🌶️3 garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Provide of 🥕3cm piece fresh ginger, roughly chopped.
- Use of 🍆400g can chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare leaves of 🍅5 fresh curry.
- Prepare of 🌶️1 cinnamon stick Fresh coriander leaves, to serve.
Instructions to make Mixed_vegetable_Curry:
- 🌶️Step 1 Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or until softened. Add carrot and potato. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Add cauliflower and eggplant. Cook for 1 minute. Add garam masala, turmeric, fennel seeds, chilli, garlic and ginger. Cook, stirring,.
- 🌶️Step 2 Add tomato, curry leaves, cinnamon and 1 cup cold water to vegetables. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes. Remove lid. Simmer for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Season. Sprinkle with coriander.
If you find this Mixed_vegetable_Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.