Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Macher jhal(fish curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Macher jhal(fish curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to macher jhal(fish curry) recipe. You can cook macher jhal(fish curry) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Macher jhal(fish curry):
- You need 3 piece of rohu fish.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of poppy seeds paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of mustard seeds paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Provide To taste of salt and sugar.
- Provide As needed of oil.
Instructions to make Macher jhal(fish curry):
- Put seasoning on the fish well.
- Now heat oil and fry the fish well from both the sides.
- Now remove it and add onion chopped and saute well.
- Add salt and turmeric powder and mix.
- Now add the garlic paste and saute till raw smell disappears.
- Now add mustard and Poppy seed paste mix and simmer adding water.
- Add fish and simmer until soft.
- Serve with steaming hot rice..
If you find this Macher jhal(fish curry) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.