Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Aloo gobi curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo gobi curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo gobi curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo gobi curry recipe. You can cook aloo gobi curry using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Aloo gobi curry:
- Take 1 of whole gobi.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Use 2 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 0.25 cup of yogurt.
- Take 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Get 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 3 tsp of roasted gram.
- Get 10 of cashews.
- Get 0.5 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 stick of cinnamon.
- Take 5-6 of cardamom seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of jaggery/sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 5 of ginger pieces small.
- Get of Jeera/ cumin seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
Instructions to make Aloo gobi curry:
- In a pan take 2 tsp oil. Add onion, ginger garlic paste and ginger. sauté for awhile until onions turn golden brown. Now add cashews and tomatoes and sauté for 5 minutes..
- Cool it and blend the ingredients in mixer with roasted gram and 3 tbsp raw rice seeds. (This is to give thickness).
- Now in a pan take oil and sauté with jeera, bay leaf and cinnamon stick..
- Further add chilli powder, turmeric and garam masala and sauté in low flame for around a minute. This is to give a bright colour to the gravy. Now mix the onion and tomato paste and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Also add coriander powder, salt and sugar..
- Further add potatoes and a cup of water and boil it for 10 minutes.
- Now add gobi to the same mixture and boil it for another 15 minutes until gobi is cooked well. Add Yogurt. Add water if required..
- Now add crushed kasuri methi and coriander leaves and serve it hot with roti..
If you find this Aloo gobi curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.