Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken aalu matar) #mycookbook recipe. You can have chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken aalu matar) #mycookbook using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook:
- Use 1 kg of chicken,1 big potato, 1/2 cup peas.
- You need of (1 sliced onion,3 cloves, 4 cardamom, 1stick cinnamon,.
- Provide 8 of black pepper and 2 bay leaf).
- Take 1/2 cup of oil,1 1/2 tbsn salt,1 tsp garam masala powder and.
- Get of Few coriander leaves chopped.
- Get of Masala to grind.
- Use of (1 onion medium, 1 tomato(medium,1 pod garlic,.
- Provide 1 inch of ginger and 7 green chillies (acc to u)1 tbsn Kashmiri red.
- Get of Powder,1 tbsn coriander powder)grind all this.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
Instructions to make Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook:
- First heat oil in a vessel.then add the onion with whole garam masala (pic2) when onions brown add the above grind masala and mix.now simmer till oil floats up..
- Now add the turmeric and salt.
- Now saute 2 mins and add the potatoes and peas.mix well.cover the lid and cook 10 mins slow flame.
- When done add the garam masala powder and few chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot with rice,chapati, tortilla and enjoy 😊 #newyoutuber.
If you find this Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.