Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with Bird eye chillis recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with Bird eye chillis recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with Bird eye chillis recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with bird eye chillis recipe. You can cook beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with bird eye chillis using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with Bird eye chillis:
- Provide 300-350 grams of steak beef (any cut, aged beef is preferred, not stewing steak).
- You need 50 grams of red curry paste (you need 75 grams, if using homemade red curry paste).
- Get 1 of Bell pepper.
- Provide 1 of aubergine.
- Take 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Use 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of sunflower oil.
- Get 2 Tsp of sugar.
- Take 1 of hand full Thai Basil/ Basil.
- Take 1 of bird eye chilli.
- Prepare 30 ml of milk.
- Use of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Steps to make Beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with Bird eye chillis:
- Marinate beef in the milk.
- Chop bell pepper. Chop aubergine, rub lightly with oil, salt and pepper..
- Grill aubergines on griddle pan. Leave them aside..
- Heat up the oil in deep pan with medium-low heat. Add curry paste and move it around to cook until it smells nice..
- Add half coconut milk. Mix it with curry paste in the pan until it simmers. Then add beef in..
- Let them simmer in medium-low heat. So beef can be nice and soft. Close the lid, if you can..
- Add Bell perpper, fish sauce and sugar. Mix them. Let the curry simmer for a couple of minutes..
- Add aubergines and Coat them with curry sauce. Add chopped bird eye chillies and Thai Basil. Let them simmer for a minute. Taste!.
- Add more salt or season it, if needed. Now it’s ready to be served..
If you find this Beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with Bird eye chillis recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.