Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chingri malai curry (prawn curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chingri malai curry (prawn curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chingri malai curry (prawn curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chingri malai curry (prawn curry) recipe. You can have chingri malai curry (prawn curry) using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chingri malai curry (prawn curry):
- You need 200 gms of Prawn.
- Get 1/2 cup of Coconut milk -.
- Take 2 of Chopped onion – medium sized.
- Prepare 2 of Chopped tomato medium sized.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger – garlic paste -.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Jeera powder -.
- Get 1 of Tej patta -.
- You need 2 inch of Dal chiini.
- Get 3-4 of Laung -.
- Get 1 of Moti elaichi -.
- Get 2 of Dry red chilli -.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Haldi powder -.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Kashmiri red mirchi powder -.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- Provide 5-6 of Green chillies.
- Get as needed of Mustard oil.
- Take 1 tsp of Ghee -.
Instructions to make Chingri malai curry (prawn curry):
- Take prawn and marinate with haldi and salt for 5 min..
- Heat the pan and add mustard oil in it, shallow fry the prawns and keep aside..
- Add all dry garam masala and dry red chilli.
- Add onion and stir till it become golden brown.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and stir it for 1 min..
- Then add tomato and after 2 min. Add jeera powder, haldi, Kashmiri lal mirchi powder, Salt, sugar and mix it well..
- Add some water in it. Now add garam masala powder, and cook it for 30 sec.
- Add fried prawns and after 2 min. Add coconut milk. When boiling cover it for 5 min..
- After that add 1/4 tsp garam masala plans 1 tsp ghee. Mix it well..
- Now ur chingari malai curry was ready to eat.
- Serve with rice..
If you find this Chingri malai curry (prawn curry) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.