Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Rajma Curry (Kidney Beans) with Brown rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma Curry (Kidney Beans) with Brown rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma curry (kidney beans) with brown rice recipe. You can have rajma curry (kidney beans) with brown rice using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rajma Curry (Kidney Beans) with Brown rice:
- Use 150 gm of Kidney Beans.
- You need 1 tsp of Ghee (clarified butter).
- Get 1/2 of Cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 of Clove.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Corrainder Powder.
- Get of As per taste Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Red colour powder.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Provide 2 of Tomatoes.
- You need Handful of Corrainder leaves.
- Get of As per taste Salt.
Steps to make Rajma Curry (Kidney Beans) with Brown rice:
- Soak kidney beans overnight for 12 hours..
- Add the beans with extra water into a pressure cooker with salt and cook it for 10 mins on low flame..
- On the other hand, start chopping onions and tomatoes into pieces and make a fine paste of it in a blender.
- Take a pan and add ghee to it. Add cinnamon, clove, cardamom and ginger garlic paste to it and saute till it becomes light brown..
- Add Onion paste and cook it till it becomes light brown and starts leaving ghee..
- Add tomato puree, coriander powder, red chilli powder, red colour and let them cook on medium flame till it starts leaving ghee..
- Add beans along with water and let it simmer for 5 minutes so that all the flavours blend in perfectly. Add Coriander leaves on top. Serve..
If you find this Rajma Curry (Kidney Beans) with Brown rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.