Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Kerala Fish Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
One of the most popular snacks is yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It contains a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala fish curry recipe. To make kerala fish curry you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kerala Fish Curry:
- Take 1 of Whole fish.
- Take 1/2 cup of grated coconut.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use of Kudampuli or tamarind juice lemon size.
- Use 1 of medium little ripe mango.
- Provide leaves of Curry.
- Get 3 of Green chilies.
- Prepare of Coconut oil or normal oil.
- You need 1 Cup of water.
Steps to make Kerala Fish Curry:
- Wash and clean Fish keep aside. In a mixer add coconut,ginger garlic,chilli powder, turmeric powder,coriander powder salt few curry leaves add little water and make a smooth paste..
- In a pan add coconut oil add some curry leaves and then add the paste and sauté for while. Just keep adding water little by little and cook for while. You can adjust the spices again and salt here..
- Once you see the oil on top add the Tamarind or kudampuli and bring to boil when you taste it will be little sour and tangy. That’s when add the fish and mango and cover cook till fish is done. Garnish with some curry leaves and chillies and few drops coconut oil and cover and keep it close till you serve..
- So all that flavors get steep into fish and curry serve hot with rice..
If you find this Kerala Fish Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.