Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Ivy Gourd Curry Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Ivy Gourd Curry Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy ivy gourd curry recipe recipe. You can cook spicy ivy gourd curry recipe using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Ivy Gourd Curry Recipe:
- You need 250 gms of Ivy gourd.
- You need 1/2 cup of Fresh Coconut grated.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilly powder.
- Take 1 of onion chopped.
- Provide 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare leaves of Few curry.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need of as required Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Spicy Ivy Gourd Curry Recipe:
- Wash Ivy gourd. Cut into lengthwise, parboil the ivy gourd. Once it is done drain it. Transfer the gourd in a plate and keep aside..
- Heat oil. When the oil is hot. Add mustard seeds and few curry leaves. Let it crackle. Add chopped onion fry till it become light brown in colour. Add chopped tomato. Cook till tomato becomes tender. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder, ginger and garlic paste. Salt. Add ivy gourd. Mix it properly and cook for a few minutes..
- Add fresh grated coconut fry it. Add water as needed. Cook till the ivy gourd become tender. Once it is done, transfer to bowl. Decorate with green chilly. Ready to serve with hot steamed rice..
If you find this Spicy Ivy Gourd Curry Recipe recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.