Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Arbi curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Arbi curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Arbi curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to arbi curry recipe. You can have arbi curry using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Arbi curry:
- Provide 1 kg of arbi.
- Use 3 tbsp of hung curd.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get of For curry.
- Take 3 of onion.
- Get 4 of tomato.
- Get 5-6 of garlic.
- Use of Ginger.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of haldi.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chicken masala.
- Get as needed of Water.
- Take of Kasoori methi.
- Get 2 tbsp of cream.
Instructions to make Arbi curry:
- Wash and parboiled the arbi.wash it with cold water and peel off the skin.In a bowl add curd, salt, red chilli powder and arbi mix it. And keep aside for 30 min..
- Take a grill pan add oil and grill the arbi..
- Take a kadhi add oil, onion, tomato, garlic, ginger and saute few minute. Then add salt, haldi, red chilli powder, coriander powder and water. Cook it till tomato get mashed. Cool it and grind it..
- Take kadhi and add finely chopped onion and cook it golden brown then add gravy and bring one boil..
- Then add grill arbi and mix it properly then add kasoori methi and cream.garinsh with kasoori methi..
- Serve it with paratha..
If you find this Arbi curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.