Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chingri macher malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chingri macher malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chingri macher malai curry recipe. You can cook chingri macher malai curry using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chingri macher malai curry:
- Get 500 gm of prawn.
- Use 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 of big. chopped onion.
- Use 1 tablespoon of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of milk powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of mustard oil.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of ghee.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of poppy seeds puree.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste,green chilli paste.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of curd.
- Get 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- You need As needed of water.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare As needed of cardamom,cloves.
Instructions to make Chingri macher malai curry:
- Wash and remove the vain and scale of the prawns with water,keep all ingredients near to the cooking side,mix coconut milk,milk powder and poppy seeds puree and make a thick paste,and keep aside..
- Put prawns,turmeric powder,salt and little bit of red chilli powder mix well and keep rest,and heat the oil and put prawns to the pan and fry little and keep to the plate..
- Now put bay leaves,cardamom and cloves to the pan,and saute,add chopped onion,saute for few minutes then add termaric powder and ginger garlic paste mix with green chilli paste,mix well and keep saute. Now add chopped tomatoes saute for another few minutes till it softens,next add curd mix well add garam masala powder,put fried prawns to the pan and saute and keep the flame in low..
- Add kashmiri red chilli powder mix well saute till it becomes thick and oil comes from the gravy.Last of all put coconut milk,milk powder,poppy seeds puree mix to the gravy and along with half cup water keep boiling until the curry is ready..
- Delicious Chingri macher malai curry is ready for serving..
If you find this Chingri macher malai curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.