Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sorse illish(hilsa in mustard curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sorse illish(hilsa in mustard curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sorse illish(hilsa in mustard curry) recipe. To make sorse illish(hilsa in mustard curry) you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sorse illish(hilsa in mustard curry):
- Get 2 piece of Hilsha fish.
- Use 2 tea spoon of Mustard seed.
- Prepare 2 tea spoon of Poppy seed.
- Prepare 4 of Green chilli.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide as needed of Mustard oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Kala jeera.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Sorse illish(hilsa in mustard curry):
- First merinated the pcs of fish with salt and turmeric powder. Leave it for 15 mins..
- Grind mustard seed poppy seed and 2 green chilli make a smooth paste..
- Heat the pan add 2 -3 teaspoon mustard oil fry the fish..
- Add kala jeera and 2 green chilli in that oil. Now add the paste of mustard and poppy seed.stir fry for 5 mins..
- Now add half teaspoon of turmeric powder and half teaspoon of red chilli powder and mix well..
- Now add one cup of water. When the gravy start to boil then add salt as per taste and pcs of fish.cover it..
- After 5-7 mins add 1 teaspoon mustard oil and turn the gas off..
If you find this Sorse illish(hilsa in mustard curry) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.