Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala Style Coconut Milk Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Style Coconut Milk Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style coconut milk fish curry recipe. You can have kerala style coconut milk fish curry using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kerala Style Coconut Milk Fish Curry:
- You need 2 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 3 of Tilapia Fillets.
- Use 2 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Take 3/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Tamarind Concentrate.
- You need 2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 of Green Chilli, finely sliced.
- Provide 2 of Shallots.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic, finely minced.
- Get 5 of Fenugreek Seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Provide 6 of Curry Leaves.
Steps to make Kerala Style Coconut Milk Fish Curry:
- Add coconut milk, chilli powder and turmeric to a non stick pot. Mix and heat to a simmer..
- Wash and cut the tilapia fillets into 1 inch cubes. Add the fish gently. Get it boiling again and add salt..
- Add the tamarind concentrate..
- After 1 minute lower flame and cook uncovered till curry thickens and the fish is cooked..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan. Add the fenugreek and saute till it turns golden..
- Add garlic, shallots, green chilli and curry leaves and saute till it turns golden..
- Add to the curry. Don’t stir. Cover and allow to sit 15-30 minutes before serving..
If you find this Kerala Style Coconut Milk Fish Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.