Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fiber-Rich Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fiber-Rich Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you probably purchase many food items out of habit. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fiber-rich keema curry recipe. You can have fiber-rich keema curry using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fiber-Rich Keema Curry:
- Use 100 grams of Ground mixed meat (80% beef: 20% pork).
- Take 100 grams of Onions.
- Take 50 grams of Carrot.
- Use 100 grams of Cabbage.
- Use 1/2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 piece of Ginger.
- Get 1/2 of Banana.
- Provide 1/4 of Apple.
- Get 25 grams of Mixed raisins.
- You need 1 tsp of Curry powder.
- Provide 4 of cubes Curry Roux: House Java Curry (Medium).
- Provide 500 ml of Water.
- Get 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Use 1 tsp of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Take 4 of plates Hot cooked rice.
- Use 1 of Plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh parsley.
- Get 1 of if you have some Cherry tomatoes.
Steps to make Fiber-Rich Keema Curry:
- I used medium spicy Java Curry..
- Finely chop the garlic, ginger, onions, carrots, and cabbage. Grate the apple with the skin intact, finely chop the banana, and combine the two..
- Add garlic and ginger to a preheated pan coated in vegetable oil and sauté well until aromatic; add onions, reduce to low heat, and sauté until golden. Add carrots and cabbage, add ground mixed meat once it wilts, and sauté more. Sprinkle curry powder and mix thoroughly..
- Add water, bring to a boil and skim out the scum. Sdd banana, apple, and raisins, and boil over low heat for about 15 minutes over low medium heat..
- Turn off the heat momentarily, dissolve the curry roux in the pot, turn the heat back on and boil for 5 minutes until it thickens. Adjust the flavor by adding light soy sauce. You can also use regular soy sauce. It really brings out the flavor..
- On a plate with rice, top with the curry, sprinkle parsley, garnish with mini tomatoes, and it's done..
If you find this Fiber-Rich Keema Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.