Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Chaaru Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Chaaru Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Chaaru Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you should altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken chaaru curry recipe. You can have chicken chaaru curry using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Chaaru Curry:
- Get 1/2 kg of Chicken Boneless (washed and cut into medium size).
- You need of 1..
- Take 1/2 tsp of Blackpepper (Powdered).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Take To Taste of Salt.
- Use of 2..
- Use 2 of Curry Leaves stalks.
- You need 2 of Onions (long and thin sliced).
- You need 2 – 4 of Green Chilli (slit through the middle).
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger (finely chopped).
- Take 1 tsp of Garlic (finely chopped).
- You need of 3..
- Get 2 tbsps of Corriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Jeera Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Blackpepper (Powdered).
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- Use of 4..
- Get 1 – 2 of Potato (cut into medium size cubes).
- Use 1 cup of Coconut Milk Thin (randaam paal).
- Provide of Coconut milk As per need… Thick (onnaam paal).
- Get To taste of Salt.
- Prepare of As per need – Oil.
Steps to make Chicken Chaaru Curry:
- Apply the first set of ingredients onto the Chicken.
- Refrigerate the marinated chicken for 2-3 hours.
- Heat Oil in a pan.
- Saute Garam Masala for 1/2 a minute..
- Saute curry leaves, onions, green chilli, ginger and garlic – in this order..
- Add the third set of ingredients and saute generously for a minute..
- Add the thin coconut milk, the marinated chicken, potatoes and salt to cook it..
- Once cooked, stop the flame and add the thick coconut milk..
- Serve hot….
If you find this Chicken Chaaru Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.