Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lobia beans curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lobia beans curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
These types of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lobia beans curry recipe. You can cook lobia beans curry using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lobia beans curry:
- Prepare 1 cup of lobia beans (soaked for 3-4 hrs).
- Take 1 of medium chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 of tomato puree.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Green chillies.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of rai( mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Jeera /cumin seeds.
- Take 1/8 tsp of Hing/asafoetida.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of haldi(Turmeric) powder.
- Use 1/4 of lal mirchi (red chilli)powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dhania (coriander)powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of Coriander leaves to garnish.
Steps to make Lobia beans curry:
- Heat oil in cooker..
- Put rai jeera and hing..
- Add chopped onions. Cook till light brown..
- Add tomato puree. Cook till water absorbs..
- Add all dry spices. Mix well..
- Add soaked lobia beans..
- Add 1 glass of water..
- Mix it and pressure cook it for 4-5 whistles..
- When pressure is released then transfer it to serving bowl..
- Serve hot with rice /roti..
If you find this Lobia beans curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.