Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Curry Tonkatsu recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry Tonkatsu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry Tonkatsu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most likely buy many items out of habit. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry tonkatsu recipe. You can have chicken curry tonkatsu using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry Tonkatsu:
- Use of Chicken cutlet.
- Provide 6 of chicken breasts.
- Take of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Use of Bread crumbs.
- Take of Cornstarch.
- Get of Egg.
- Take of Sauce.
- You need 1 box of Vermont Curry cubes.
- Use 8 of medium baby carrots.
- You need 3 of large potatoes.
- You need .5 lbs of lean ground beef.
- Provide 2 of large bell peppers.
- Get 1 of large white onion.
- Use of Optional Egg topping.
- Provide of Egg.
- Use of Butter.
- Use of Vinegar.
- You need of Spring oniom.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry Tonkatsu:
- Pound chicken breasts flat. Season with salt and pepper. Coat with cornstarch, egg, and bread crumbs. Set aside. Tip: since the sauce yields up to 10 servings, I usually prepare a lot of the chicken this way and freeze them til the next time we eat this meal..
- Cut veggies in large chunks, set aside. Mince onion..
- In a large pan, saute onions in very little oil until fragrant. Add ground beef, pepper, and 2 tbsp fish sauce. Stir until beef is nice and cooked..
- Add 6 cups of water to the hot pot and allow to boil. Add carrots and potatoes and allow to simmer until veggies are soft..
- Turn off heat and add curry cubes. Mix well to disolve..
- Turn on heat, add bell peppers and cook until desired crunch is achieved..
- Deep fry your chicken cutlets..
- Butter up a hot pan. Whisk some eggs with a bit of vinegar and cook slowly in a non stick egg pan..
- Plate some rice. Add sauce and put chicken cutlet ontop beside runny scrambled eggs. Garnish with spring onion..
If you find this Chicken Curry Tonkatsu recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.